sâmbătă, 29 august 2020

Letter to AZS

    I'm writing a letter, which I know I am not gonna write... if that make sense to you... and I won't  ever finish it, cuz I can't,  there's so many things to say,way to many... Besides you're still showing as a follower on my blog... are you? Still ...? Not sure... but I won't gonna risk ! 

    I will let go now.... I carried you so many years ... I'm tired on holding the ideea of you ...so I will finally  let you go! Is much easier in this circumstances, the one hwo replaced you is gone... It's a looong story, but you warned me ! You so did! That's way I can't write this letter, because you warned me... and I didn't leasen! So instead of writing it, i fill it with few empty words...

                      With all the regret I have,

                                                              JUST ME

Niciun comentariu: